- Give a meaning to being Together. It might be that now you have more time to spend with your loved ones. Instead of looking at the flaws of each other, do something meaningful together. Learn a new language, redecorate your home, change tapestry, play board games or domino, or maybe start creating a Vlog together? Every evening have a tradition to watch a new movie together and to discuss about.
- Pray more, strengthen your faith praying your favourite prayers and reading the Bible. Maybe You will even find some new prayers to learn? If You are new to the Bible I would recommend to start with the Gospel and the Book of Pslams.Those texts will uplift Your day and will give a meaning to it. Find at least 5 minutes for this new habbit daily and you will see how successfully you are going out of negativity in your life and starting to love more.
- Start writing a gratitude journal. We should always be full of gratitude, because Lord is giving us so much and he wishes us to be happy. If you are starting to feel negative thinking that you are lacking something there might be several reasons. One could be you are not giving enough, another – you are not grateful enough. Another time you “catch” yourself negative and complaining about the lack of abundance and justice in your life, answer yourself honestly ‘’Do I give enough”? and “Am I grateful enough”?
- Try to meet the sunrise and lead the sunset, even if it is through the window at home. Bring back romantics in life, look how beautiful it is around, how beautiful the sun and the sky are. Take a moment to remember all the good that has happened during your day, or how you want to start the new one. Kiss your loved ones, pamper your cat or dog with extra snack, say a compliment or simply blow some soap bubbles through the window ,,blowing out” all negativity, that has not yet been let go. Stretch your hands up to the sky and say: “ I accept all the Best coming my way, I accept Love, Abundance, Perfect Health and Happiness”! Remember that what we accept with joy, we have. Live according to the natural cycles of nature, keep calm and stay strong and always know that after darkest night the brightest dawn is coming!
- Renew some family traditions or create new ones. Try how peaceful it is to crawl in bed after having had a herbal tea time with your family gathered around in one place and talking openly in the candlelight? How about playing “Memory” game and discovering new tales all together on the weekends?
- Learn a new skill. Always wanted to learn new skill? NOW is the perfect time! Stop delaying and just do it! You can even find great courses for free on platform like www.udemy.com, or following interesting YouTube channels. Realise what you want, start doing and keep going! Yes, you can achieve a LOT.
- Do a good work. We grow in fulfillment by sharing. Which gifts I have I can share with others in need? By giving we not only gladen another but also enrich ourselves.
You are very blessed and gifted indeed! Share Your gifts with the world!