Very healthy and filling dish giving You a needed portion of protein, vitamins, microelements and omega acids. Can t wait to make it again!
- 3/4 c. chickpea flour
- 3/4 c. unsweetened nondairy milk
- 2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8–1/4 tsp. sea salt to taste
- A little bit of lemon juice and salt
- Green onions
- Salad spices
- A little bit of salt
- Olive oil
- Whisk together the chickpea batter ingredients. It should be like pancake batter, easy to pour.
- Heat the pan well with some coconut oil (you can use the olive oil as well, but coconut oil is healthier for frying). Pour the batter. Let it fry a little, flip on the other side.
- Make the Summer Salads from lettuce, green onion, dills, radishes, olive oil, a little bit of spices and salt. You want to save more vitamins and microelements so I would advise to tear lettuce in small pieces instead of chopping with a knife.
- Make a sauce from avocado, lemon juice and a little bit of salt (blend well all ingredients with a blender).
- Serve omlet, summer salads, and avocado nicely in a big plate.
Enjoy Your meal and let me know how You like it! 😉