Who said that people who don’ t eat meet are not eating tastily? I have a great choice of salads for a healthy and filling snack! 🙂
Feel confident to experiment with the sauce – it gives unique taste to the salads of only few simple ingredients! The mix of ingredients I discovered You can try in Your own quantities. If You need more sourness, add more lemon juice, if You like more spicy sauces – add more mustard, etc.
For the Gourmet chickpea salads You will need:
- About a cup of boiled chickpea
- Spices for salads
- 1 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 tbsp. of pumpkin seed oil
- 1 tbsp. of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon of maple syrup
- A little bit of grounded mustard
- In a bowl add boiled chickpea, chop avocado, cucumber, pores. The green vegetables with avocado should be about half as much as chickpea.
- In another bowl mix the sauce ingredients, add to the bowl of salads, taste with some salt.
Invite your friend and have a gourmet time trying out something new and heallthy together 😉