Did You know that a serving of eggplant can provide at least 5% of a person’s daily requirement of fiber, copper, manganese, B-6, and thiamine? It also contains other vitamins and minerals.
I have a solution! A recipe of a healthy eggplant boats with a tasty filling. 🙂
For two big eggplant boats You will need:
- 1 big eggplant
- 400 g. of champignons
- 1 big carrot
- 1 onion
- 1 piece of garlic
- A little bit of oil for frying
- Other spices (preferably)
- A lttle bit of vegan or regular cheese to cover the filling.
- Some basil leaves.
- Cut an eggplant in two halves. Cut out a boat from its half. There You will add a tasty filling. Add some salt.
- In a pan put some oil, heat it and fry carrots, onions, champignons. Add some salt, pepper and spices, squeze some garlic.
- Put a filling in an eggplant boats. Place them in a pan with baking paper, put in a well heated oven and bake for 25 min.
- Before it finishing baking, You can cover the boats with some cheese.
Grab Your boat and enjoy Your meal! 😉