- Increased stamina and a decrease likelihood of disease. Muscle toning help to reduce the body fat and in a gentle way. When You set Yourself a goal to start exercising, You can get disappointed at first because Your eyes and wishes are big, but Your will is often weak to follow the chosen goal: either it s difficult to start exercising or to work out full 30-50 min of recommended workout. Relax! Set the goals You know You will do. Start with 10-15 min of elementary toning exercises. That won t be so overwhelming as a 30+ min work out. Remember, when we want to reach something it is important we take steps, maybe one day the step is very small, but stepping it, we are striding closer to our destination. Therefore constantly doing toning exercises (even if for few min), we increase stamina, will and work on greater fitness and readiness to accomplish more challenging goals!
- Greater posture. Constantly stretching and toning muscles, can greatly improve Your posture. You probably can always tell the dancers have greater posture. Yes, they do a lot of stretching and toning exercises!
- Improved mental health. Toning exercising is a natural and effective anti-anxiety treatment. It relieves tension and stress, boosts physical and mental energy and brain, increases self-esteem and self-confidence, is helpful for better sleep and enhances well-being through the release of endorphins.
- Greater alertness. Part of the reason exercise enhances better alertness has to do with blood flow. Research shows that when we exercise, blood pressure and blood flow increase everywhere in the body, including the brain. More blood means more energy and oxygen, which makes our brain perform better.
- A more enjoyable lifestyle. Happy and fit You – happy and healthy contact with the world, fullfilling relationship and much more positive, uplifting experiences of life! Worthy to try and work on!
Have You planned a nice vacation near the sea? If yes, You can make it unforgettable. Friends, sea, smoothies, tasty food and fun workouts in the sand in the fresh air will give You what You need! 🙂
Having fun with friends and enjoying some lazy days sunbathing and sipping cocktails we all can do. But how about some healthy action? How about jogging few rounds from one beach umbrella to another or in between beach lifeguard towers? Or maybe You would like to meet the sun in the morning with some nice toning exercises or few rounds of even more intensive work out?
Either way You choose, it’s cool! You already are the winner as You choose to stay strong and motivated. You also gain plenty of benefits of working out in the sand. Are You ready to hear them?
First of all, it s a fun work out! You are breathing fresh air. Sun rays are touching Your face. Waves are beating the shore and making exclusive sounds. People around are positive (just like You, having come for rest and some nice time, caring (mostly) just about themselves and their families). Children are building wonderful sand castles. And in that wonderful scene You are peacefully jogging and chatting with Your boyfriend, while the water refreshes Your feet… 🙂 Isn’t that wonderful?
Jogging through the stones of the shore gives healthy feet massage. Feet has a lot of spots that when stimulated, can positively affect all organism: improve blood circulation, help to relax and promote a better sleep, improve mood and fight depression, make feet healthier and relieve body pains.
It gives You a lot of vitamin D! Vitamin D is necessary for healthy autoimmune system. It also helps regulate the amount of calcium and phosphate in the body. These nutrients are needed to keep bones, teeth and muscles healthy. A lack of vitamin D can lead to bad moods, lack of energy and bone pains. Sun naturally is willing to give it to You! So go and thank her with some joyful work out or volleyball game with Your friends ;).
It gives extra resistance. The sand offers resistance, making your workout more intense, yet it is able to absorb the impact, helping your ankles, knees, hips, and back. This resistance allows you to have a more intense workout in a shorter period of time.
It can help You burn twice more calories than a regular work out. Sand creates an increase in muscle recruitment and provides a higher calorie burn.Even walking on the beach will burn more calories than a regular walk. If you’re looking for for something new and effective, taking your workout to the beach might be exactly what you need now. The beach is perfect for running, yoga, stretching exercises, Pilates, Zumba or HIIT.
It is good for Your core. You will also be working your core as well, as You will be empowering all the smaller stabilizing muscles which normally wouldn’t be engaged if you are just doing the exercise inside of a gym. The smaller muscles are very important to strengthen but usually take time because it is much harder to engage them in a typical gym workout.
It prevents from injuries. Jogging on a hard surface can damage your knees. The sand at the beach will help absorb some of the shock while you’re running. This theory applies to other workouts as well, and sand provides a better transition if you’re recovering from an injury.
It relieves stress and anxiety. Studies have shown that exercising outside among nature, especially at the beach, significantly improves mental health by reducing stress and anxiety. Find Your inner peace and harmony in the beach! It‘ s Your time to recover!
Don’ t expect to reach all victories at once! Every victory needs good regular habbits and will, motivation to come closer to Your dream with every brand new day.
What if You could help Yourself with two simple exercises? What if I told You that they help You more than just staying fit or toned up? They will also help You to train Your mind and motivation to strive for victories.
Get Up, Tone Up, and Start Moving!
Keep moving at Your own pace and strive for the best in wise ways. Be honest with Yourself and stop when it s too hard – another day You will do more. Just keep keep doing these exercises honestly for 21 day (that’s exactly how much time You need to keep repeating a new skill till it becomes a habbit).
The power of the exercises is already written in their names: “Reaching the Stars” and “Mountain Climber”. Do You know that when we honestly exercise we give a sign to the universe that we don’ t give up?
So lets stop delaying and start exercising!
,,Reaching the Stars”
You can start with 7 ,,Reaching the Stars” and 7 ,,Mountain Climber” to tone up on your first day and other days add more rounds of those. It is Important You find Your pace and motivation.
What a wonderful start of the day! I can’ t wait to climb high and reach for the stars! 🙂